Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Qoo10 review: Missha- The Style Crystal Nail Polish Gem Stone


Had been eyeing the nail polish for quite some time and finally made the purchase last week! It comes in 5 colours:


No1-Ruby (Red)
No2-Stryn (Orange)
No3-Peridot (Green)
No4-Aquamarine (Blue)
No5-Amethyst (Purple)



I decided to go with Peridot (Green) - thinking that it goes best with a red base.



Delivery took about 1 week and this is how it looks applied bare-base:




The glitters tend to glide around but stay on better with multiple applications. Tried applying to my red-base toe nails but did not look as nice as I thought it would be. Looks better on a bare-base to me. Removal requires some effort as the glitters can be stubborn to remove.

Feel like getting the Aquamarine (Blue) next but S$4.40 (net-inclusive delivery) per bottle is not cheap (considering that my budget for nail polishes is MAX $2.50).

Overall: 3.5/5 
Satisfying purchase- application is not so easy, but do-able. If it's cheaper (S$2), I would rate it 4/5! Hehe.








No comments:

Post a Comment